Content Delivery & Reporting
It doesn’t matter how well you know your audience, your content marketing processes, systems, and results can always be improved.
Sometimes you’ll create something that you’re sure will go viral only to see it flop upon release. Other times, you’ll create something that you aren’t so sure about and it takes off like a rocket.
There is a lot you can learn from both of these experiences. But in order to learn, you must first understand exactly what happened and why.
okwrite aligns your content with your business goals and your customers’ needs.
- Posting content on your WordPress site following SEO best practices.
- Optimizing readability and formatting for your customers 'ease-of-use'.
- Ensuring your content is posted at the optimal time for the highest engagement
- Scheduling content release dates to boost onsite SEO and Google Indexing
- Monthly reporting on how your content is performing.
- Pageviews and Unique Pageviews, Time on Page, Bounce Rate, Conversions, Social Engagement and more.
- Let the numbers drive your inbound and content marketing ROI
- Easy and simple to use interface available on web and mobile
- Automated monthly reports send to your inbox
Content Marketing Is Reporting
It's time to focus your time on the tasks that really matter, we'll worry about your content marketing reporting.
Our tool integrates real-time data from your most trusted tools.
- Track onsite analytics (GA)
- Track backlinks (SEMRush, Aherfs)
- Track social engagement (FB, IG, LI)
- And most other marketing KPIs and metrics related to content and inbound marketing