Who Is okwrite?
okwrite (never capitalized) exists to provide very high-level content marketing services for brands that span the globe.
Our content creation process begins and ends with a deep understanding of our clients’ ultimate business goals as it pertains to their content marketing.
- An award-winning content marketing agency
- In business since 2016
- Headquartered in Kingston, Ontario, Canada.
- Bootstrapped to a successful funding round in 2018
- Experienced senior management
- Amazing, dedicated, super-smart project managers and mid-management
- okwrite employs full-time writers, editors, content strategists, and operational staff in Canada. But we leverage a global network of okwrite contractors and freelancers.
We’re built from the ground up for remote team collaboration and currently employ staff and contractors in 17 countries.
We’re heavily invested in knowledge sharing, transparency, and the growth of all of our team members.
Sound fun? Take a look at the job openings below
okwriter – Content Writer (Contract, remote)
Have a Bachelor’s degree
Have a minimum of 2 years experience creating written content for the web
Have a deep passion for many topics and a love for learning (aka you’re awesome at Jeopardy).
Love seeing your work published all over the internet.
Can budget your time and hit deadlines?
The okwriters are the core of our business!
Do you have a passion for writing, understand the importance of good content, and have an unquenchable curiosity?
okwriter – Content Writer (Staff)
Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada (remote)
- Have a Bachelor’s degree
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience creating written content for the web
- Have a deep passion for many topics and a love for learning (aka you’re awesome at Jeopardy).
- Love seeing your work published all over the internet.
- Can budget your time and hit deadlines?
- Currently dual-located in the woolen mill and the sanctuary, come work with one of the sharpest teams of content people on the planet. Work with great tools, great people, in great places, for great clients.
Please submit your resume and a sample of your work.